Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random Illustrations


So I recently upgraded my computer, my old G3 served me well may it rest in peace. Since then I've been working on reorganizing my digital life. In doing so I've found some old artwork.

The first was inspired our local art museum's collection of Hindu art. I quite enjoy drawing in the galleries, as a matter of fact I think these museums should be open later if they insist on having such an extensive collection. Just a thought.

This second piece was drawn as part of a concept that I was asked to work on. I did a couple different versions on the same theme, but they didn't pick this one (which was my favorite). It seemed a shame to let the drawing go to waste, so I finished it anyway.

As I come across more I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment